What are cookies?
These are small data files that the Internet server sends to the device with which you connect to our websites and which it stores. They are only associated with your browser and do not in themselves provide personal data. Cookies cannot harm your device and are also very useful, as they help us improve the functionality and performance of our website and help identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on their function and characteristics we can distinguish:
Necessary for the functioning of the website and the services it includes. In turn, they can be:
- They are usually used to store information that is only relevant for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Technical and Functional. They are strictly necessary to browse the website and use its different options or services. They collect information such as user identifier per session, parameters necessary for browsing, security elements during browsing, etc.
- Analysis Cookies
They are used to analyse the browsing habits of users, with the aim of optimising the functionalities and the technical and operational maintenance of the websites in order to ensure the best possible service.
They collect data such as the technological profile of the device, source of the website access, browsing activity and search terms used.
- Advertising Cookies
They help improve and manage the user’s exposure to advertisements, where appropriate, by preventing, for example, the placement of advertisements that the user has already seen.
They collect information concerning the interaction with the website (service requested, date and time), type of browser and language, geographic location, etc.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies
They are used to customise advertising campaigns and to display advertisements that match user preferences.
They collect information such as IP address, type of operating system, type of browser, pages visited, etc.
- Links to Social Media
They allow linking and sharing certain website content with social media networks such as Twitter, Facebook, etc., storing the information only in said networks.
Depending on the party responsible for their use, cookies can be:
Own: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor of said website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party: these are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor of said website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through these cookies.
What Cookies do we use?
At our website (www.flycovidtestcenter.com) we use:
- Internal Cookies (session, technical and functional) necessary to ensure proper functioning of the website, to improve navigation through the different services and to attain adequate user perception.
- Analytical Cookies
They allow us to understand the use of our website and the browsing habits of the users who use it so that we can improve our services and adapt them to the characteristics and needs of those who are interested in them.
- We do not use Advertising Cookies
How can I block or allow cookies?
Below, we include links to the most common browsers, so that you can manage cookies:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Opera 19
The user must take into account that some cookies are necessary to ensure the proper performance of certain functionalities of the website www.flycovidtestcenter.com/. If you decide to block certain cookies, this may affect, totally or partially, the normal operation of the website.
Updates and amendments to the Cookies Policy
- Our website flycovidtestcenter.commay amend this Cookies Policy in accordance with new legislative or regulatory requirements or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Whenever significant changes are made to the Cookies Policy, the user shall be informed by means of an informative notice on the website.